Sound Off

I was wondering what a person should do about a neighbor who leaves his trash cans out at the curb all the time. It looks pretty unsightly.

There are regulations regarding the placement of trash cans along the curb. People can call the city's sanitation department at 832-3032 about concerns. The department can look at any situations and inform the neighbor of the existing regulations.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.