Sound Off

I would like to know where you can get rid of a couple buckets of paint since you are not supposed to dispose of them in the trash.

The city and county operate a Household Hazardous Waste program that accepts paint and other common household waste products. The service is provided only on an appointment basis. People must call the city's Waste Reduction and Recycling Division at 832-3030 to set up an appointment.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.