Sound Off

Along Bob Billings Parkway between Wakarusa Drive and Monterey Way, five streetlights are out. Whose responsibility is it to monitor lights along major thoroughfares?

Westar Energy maintains many of the city's street lights, Public Works Director Chuck Soules said. But the Public Works Department also monitors the lights. Anybody who sees a street light that is not working can call the city's Public Works Department at 832-3123.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.