Sound Off

I would like to know who to contact to get the smoking ordinance enforced at my place of employment. It used to be somewhat enforced, and now it is largely ignored. I don't want to be fired by approaching my employer about this problem, because both of the owners are smokers.

Call Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical at 832-7600 to request an investigation of the business.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.