Sound Off

Whom should I call if I think my neighbor's dog barks too much or growls threateningly at me while I'm in my backyard?

People can call the city's Animal Control office at 832-7509, and an officer can come and investigate the situation.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.