Sound Off

Whom should I call if I think the fire hydrants in my neighborhood need to be painted?

Call the city's Utilities Department at 832-7800. They'll add the hydrant locations to the list of work items for their crew.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.