Sound Off

Spring break is coming up for Kansas University. Where can students stay if they normally live in the dorms and aren't going anywhere for the break?

McCollum Hall is the break housing hall at KU. Students wishing to reserve a room there can pick up applications at the Department of Student Housing in the basement of Corbin Hall. The deadline for reserving a room is Friday. After that, a $15 late fee is applied to reserve a room.

For more information, contact Student Housing at 864-4560 or


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.