Sound Off

How can a person get their neighborhood street to be a 20 mph zone?

State law allows cities to reduce speed limits in residential areas on the basis of a traffic engineering study. Requests can be made to the city's traffic engineering division at 832-3034.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.