Sound Off

Is there a number that someone can call for a neighbor that has broken tree limbs all over his back yard and weeds around the house? I'm a neighbor and proud of my yard and his is a terrible mess. Is there something I can do about it?

The city has several ordinances related to weeds and debris. For more information, call the city's Department of Neighborhood Resources at 832-7700.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.