Sound Off

If somebody moves here from another state, how long do they have before they're supposed have a Kansas tag on their vehicle? And who do I call to report a violation?

Once they've established an in-state residency, newcomers have 90 days to buy their Kansas tags, said Douglas County Treasurer Pat Wells.

To report a violator, call the treasurer's office, 832-5150.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.