Sound Off

How do I go about filing a small-claims case in Lawrence?

Detailed information about how to file a case is available at the Clerk of the District Court's office in the basement of the Judicial & Law Enforcement Center, 111 E. 11th St. The office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.