Sound Off

Is there somewhere in the city that can be called if tree limbs and things are blocking either vision for making turns or access or limbs are so low on the sidewalk areas that they hit you in the head or don't give you room to get by?

City Manager Mike Wildgen said: "The city Forestry Department (832-7979) can be notified of the obstructions to walking or driving on the streets/sidewalks. The location will be checked and appropriate trimming will be scheduled."


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.