Sound Off

How can we get in touch with the two legislators who want to put a cap on property tax for retirees? Ours went up 50 percent on our old house.

The two lawmakers are Rep. Lee Tafanelli, a Republican from Ozawkie, and Rep. Kenny Wilk, a Republican from Lansing. Tafanelli can be reached at (785) 296-7641; Wilk at (785) 296-7660.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.