Sound Off

I have a neighbor who has been dumping his yard waste on the west side of Wakarusa Drive, just north of Kansas Highway 10, for the last couple of weeks. To whom should I report this?

City officials said people with illegal dumping complaints should contact Neighborhood Resources at 832-3112 or 832-3115.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.