Sound Off

What do you have to do to get the electric company to come out and get the trees off the transformer?

The electric company for Lawrence is Westar Energy, and you can call the customer service line at (800) 794-4780. It's possible representatives from Westar's Vegetation Management Department and tree trimming contractor will come by to assess the problem.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.