Sound Off

Where could I write to former U.S. Sen. George McGovern of South Dakota?

McGovern can be reached through the George McGovern Library at Dakota Wesleyan University, 1200 W. University Ave., Mitchell, SD 57301.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.