Sound Off

How can a person voice their frustrations to state Sen. Susan Wagle of Wichita?

To vent via e-mail, the Republican senator's address is To send her a letter, write: Sen. Susan Wagle, 14 N. Sandalwood, Wichita 67230.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.