Sound Off

Where can I get the "Support the Troops" signs I've seen in yards around town?

You can get them at American Legion Post No. 14, 3408 W. Sixth St., or the Veterans of Foreign Wars, 138 Ala.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.