Sound Off

I recently stumbled upon a Web site all about the torture of women. How can a private citizen assist law enforcement in stopping this type of Internet pornography?

A spokesman for the Kansas Attorney General's Office said this was not something the state would be able to prosecute. If prosecution were possible, it would have to be done in the federal court.

A spokesperson for the Kansas U.S. Attorney's Office in Wichita said the content of the Web site would have to be examined and compared to the legal standards for pornography. If you want to report a Web site, call local law enforcement agencies or the regional FBI office in Kansas City, Mo., (816) 512-8200.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.