Sound Off

Where can I report courteous service by a driver's license examiner at the Department of Motor Vehicles in Lawrence?

You can write to Sheila Walker, director of the Division of Motor Vehicles, Kansas Department of Revenue, 915 S.W. Harrison St., Docking State Office Building, Topeka 66612.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.