Sound Off

To whom do we report to if we see food preparation workers working with their bare hands?

You can call the Kansas Department of Health and Environment at (785) 296-1500 or (785) 296-1343.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.