Sound Off

I've seen a lot of underage kids riding on mopeds and scooters in Eudora. Is there a law that permits that?

Eudora Police Chief Bill Long said it depends on the size of scooter and the child's age. For example, a child must have at least a driver's license if the moped or scooter is motorized.

If people have more questions, call the department at 542-3121.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.