Sound Off

What has former Kansas University basketball player John Rider been doing since he left KU?

Kansas has never had a basketball player named John Rider. If you mean John Crider, the former Jayhawk is enrolled at Washburn University in Topeka where he sat out the first semester, but is eligible for the second semester.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.