Sound Off

How do you report a violation of the no-call law in Kansas?

The Kansas Attorney General's Office recommends that you try to obtain as much information as possible from the telemarketer. Request their name and on whose behalf the call is being made. If possible, get a phone number and address for the company.

You can then file a complaint by contacting the Attorney General's Office at (800) 432-2310 or (785) 296-3751. Complaint forms also are available on the attorney general's Web site, ksag/.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.