Sound Off

Next to the Habitat in Eudora, there is a house that needs to be condemned. How do I go about reporting this?

Eudora City clerk Donna Oleson said to call City Hall at (785) 542-2153, and the city will send out a city superintendent to inspect the situation. If the complaint is legitimate, she said, the situation will be turned over to the city prosecutor.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.