Sound Off

Who can I write to in order to comment on the redistricting plan that splits Lawrence?

Kathie Sparks, a researcher with the Kansas Legislative Research Department, said written comments will be copied and given to members of the Special Committee on Redistricting, which approved the plan to split Lawrence.

Here is the address:

Special Committee on Redistricting c/o Kansas Legislative Research Department

Attention: Mary Galligan or Kathie Sparks

300 SW 10th St., Room 545-North Topeka 66612


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.