Sound Off

About a mile west of Lecompton, there is what looks like a salvage yard, but the vehicles are stuffed in the creek. Who can I contact to report this and have it looked into?

Land-use complaints should be directed to the Douglas County's Zoning and Codes office, 2108 W. 27th St., Suite I. The phone number is 331-1343, and Keith Dabney, director of zoning and codes, or one of his employees can help you. Office hours are from 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.