Sound Off

I've canceled my cell phone service. Is there any organization in Lawrence that can use a good used cell phone?

Women's Transitional Care Services makes use of them.

Please bring the used phone to the United Way of Douglas County, 2518 Ridge Court, and leave it on the counter on the right-hand side. The WTCS office said to write the initials WTCS on the phone and leave a contact name and phone number in case there are questions.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.