Sound Off

I was expecting a tax refund from the state. I called the electronic system and they said it was sent June 11, but I have not received it. What number can I call to get a live person to find out what needs to be done?

Call the Kansas Department of Revenue's consumer services number, 1 (877) 526-7738. After the prompt, press 1, then press 4 for "wage earner." At this point, you should be talking to a person.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.