Sound Off

I'm extremely concerned about the monstrous mutilation of an innocent cat as reported in Journal-World and would like to follow the case. If someone has been cited by police to appear in municipal court, how do I find out when that court appearance will be?

Call Municipal Court at 832-6190 and ask for the court clerk's office or call the Municipal Prosecutor's Office at 832-6195. The cat-killing case, however, has since been transferred to the Douglas County District Attorney's Office for possible filing of charges in district court. No decision had been made as of Friday. The Journal-World will continue to cover the case and will carry stories about its progress; read about PETA's concern in the case on page 3B today.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.