Sound Off

Where can you go for help if the state isn't sending you your child-support checks?

People who have questions about their child-support payments may call the Kansas Payment Center at (877) 572-5722.

Douglas County District Court Trustee Susan Kang, who was in charge of processing local payments until the state took control the system in the fall, said her department is assisting child-support recipients who are having problems with KPC. The court trustee's office is at the Douglas County Judicial & Law Enforcement Center, 111 E. 11th St. The telephone number is 832-5315.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.