Sound Off

What kind of traffic study would need to be done to get a restricted left-turn signal on eastbound 23rd Street at Learnard Avenue?

City Manager Mike Wildgen said: "The request for this traffic control can be sent to the Traffic Safety Commission c/o City Traffic Engineer. The request will be researched and if necessary placed on the TSC agenda for discussion and recommendation to the city commission."


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.