Sound Off

If Kansas University professors go on sabbatical and rent their homes, are they required to pay $25 and register the guest? And is that also true for banks that manage property?

"The renting of any dwelling in the RS (single family) zoning district, regardless of the profession of the owner or the corporate status of the owner, will require that the owner obtain a rental license from the Neighborhood Resources Department," said David Corliss, assistant city manager. "There is no 'registering of guests.' The property owner must obtain the license for each property that is rented."


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.