Sound Off

I am a holder of a Kansas handicapped parking card. Is this good in other states I am visiting as a traveler?

According to Scott Holeman, spokesman for the state Division of Motor Vehicles, Kansas has reciprocal agreements with most states, so your card is probably good. But be aware that if you move to another state or if you're going to be spending several months in another state, you should apply for a card from that state.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.