Sound Off

<I>Q: Who do we call to come and pick up our bush and tree trimmings?</I>

Information on how to dispose of brush and tree trimmings is available by calling the city's solid waste division at 832-3032.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.