Sound Off

I was walking my dog in Broken Arrow Park, and I noticed a county employee was urinating behind a cedar tree in the park. Who do I report this to, and what is the county policy about an employee having disorderly conduct on county time?

The person to contact about the incident is Douglas County Administrator Craig Weinaug at 832-5328. To take appropriate action, Weinaug said he would need to know more details about what happened and when. He said the situation could be a county policy and law enforcement issue.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.