926 1/2 Mass., Lawrence, 66044
- Wheelchair accessibility: 3
- Mondays: 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sunday: $1.50 12oz PBR cans / $2.00 16 oz PBR cans / $2.75 whiskey+Coke
- Monday: $2.50 Freestate Pints / $3.25 Stoli Vodka Drinks
- Tuesday: $1.50 almost anything
- Wednesday: $2.75 Blvd Pints / $3.25 call whiskeys / $4.50 glasses of wine
- Thursday: $2.75 Miller Light bottles / $2.75 single wells / $4.75 double wells
- Friday: $2.75 Bud & Bud Light bottles / $3.00 Rum & Cokes
- Saturday: $3.00 Corona bottles / $3.00 vodka tonics
- A special tribute to the Beatles Thursday, Jan. 29
- The M-80s Friday, Jan. 30
- Heavy Petty Saturday, Jan. 31
- Ras Neville and the Kingstonians / Bob Marley B-Day Bash Friday, Feb. 6
- The Crumpletons Saturday, Feb. 7
- Lauren Anderson Project Saturday, Feb. 7
- Miss Amanda's Awesome Variety Show Thursday, Feb. 12
- Masquerade Ball with SUNU Friday, Feb. 13
- The Band that Saved the World Friday, Feb. 20
- Soul Rebel and the Beast Saturday, Feb. 21
- Blackout Drunk Saturday, Feb. 28
- Phone: 785-749-1387
- Phone: 785-749-3320
- Web site: http://www2.ljworld.com/marketplace/all/businesses/jazzhaus/
Hosting one of the most diverse music calendars in Lawrence, the Jazzhaus features bluegrass, funk, rock, jam bands, and-yep-jazz.
All shows start at 10 p.m. and are 21 and over, but if you're underage you can always listen from out on the street...