Royal Crest Lanes
933 Iowa, Lawrence, 66044
- Visit website (Oct. 2, 2012)
- Wheelchair accessibility: 3
- Sundays: 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. to midnight
- Fridays: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Sunday: $2.50 Bud family bottles / $3 Bloody Marys
- Monday: $3 domestic big beers / $2 single wells / $2 tequila shots
- Tuesday: $3 domestic big beers / $2 SoCo shots / $2 single Long Islands
- Wednesday: $2.50 Miller Lite bottles / $2 single wells / $2 Georgia Peach
- Thursday: $3 single Captain + Bacardi / $2 Corona / $2 kamikazes
- Friday: $4 micro big beers / $4 single Crown + Jack Daniels / $3 Jager bombs
- Saturday: $3 any bottles / $3 KU bombs / $4 Red Bull+vodka
- 3rd Annual Lawrence Rock’n Bowl Saturday, July 19
- Phone: 785-842-1234
- Web site: http://www2.ljworld.com/marketplace/lawrence/businesses/royal-crest-lanes/
- Cuisine: American, Bar & Grill, Breakfast, Burgers
- Price range $5 - $8
- Delivery: No
- Buffet: No
- Local establishment: Yes
- Outdoor seating: No
- Party room: Yes
- Reservations accepted: No
- Call-aheads accepted: No
- Kids menu: Yes
- Occasional live music: Yes
- Number of vegetarian dishes: 1
- Payment options: No credit cards accepted No checks accepted
Best and only bowling alley in town. Full service <a href="http://www.lawrence.com/places/wayneandlarrys/">sports bar and restaurant</a>, arcade, pool tables, darts, shuffleboard, and ... bowling lanes! 40 of them!!