The Replay Lounge
946 Mass., Lawrence, 66044
- Replay Lounge has reasons to celebrate (Jan. 3, 2003)
- Esquire dubs Lawrence hot spot one of the best bars in America (May 18, 2007)
- Pre-Occupied: Replay Lounge, The former tenants of 946 Mass. from the past 140 years (June 8, 2010)
- Wheelchair accessibility: 2
- Sundays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sunday: $3 Boulevard pints
- Monday: $2 single + $3.50 double wells
- Tuesday: $2 single + $3.50 double wells
- Wednesday: $3 singles + $4.50 doubles of Beam, Skyy, Cap't Morgan
- Thursday: $1.50 PBR cans
- Friday: $3 single + $4.50 double Jim Beam
- Saturday: $3 single + $4.50 double Old Overholt
- Every Tuesday, Tuesday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Wednesday, Tuesday, Monday, Monday, Tuesday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday
- Phone: 785-749-7676
- Web site: http://www2.ljworld.com/marketplace/lawrence/businesses/replay-lounge/
- Cuisine: Bar & Grill
- Delivery: No
- Buffet: No
- Local establishment: Yes
- Outdoor seating: Yes
- Party room: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Call-aheads accepted: No
- Kids menu: No
- Occasional live music: No
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, No checks accepted
The loveliest little hole in Larryville, the Replay Lounge is home to pinball, rock and roll and a host of townies. You never know who you'll run into.
Free pinball on Fridays from 3 to 6. The Replay also has a heated beer garden open year round that's great blazing it up in a smoke-free town. Check out the wall artwork from Lawrence-expatriate TM2. Shows are usually 21+ and start 10-11.