The Replay Lounge
946 Mass., Lawrence, 66044
- Replay Lounge has reasons to celebrate (Jan. 3, 2003)
- Esquire dubs Lawrence hot spot one of the best bars in America (May 18, 2007)
- Pre-Occupied: Replay Lounge, The former tenants of 946 Mass. from the past 140 years (June 8, 2010)
- Wheelchair accessibility: 2
- Sundays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 3 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sunday: $3 Boulevard pints
- Monday: $2 single + $3.50 double wells
- Tuesday: $2 single + $3.50 double wells
- Wednesday: $3 singles + $4.50 doubles of Beam, Skyy, Cap't Morgan
- Thursday: $1.50 PBR cans
- Friday: $3 single + $4.50 double Jim Beam
- Saturday: $3 single + $4.50 double Old Overholt
- Dead Mockingbirds (TX) / The ACB's / Mace Batons (ex-Pink Socks) Saturday, April 19
- Sidewalk Chalk (Chi) - MATINEE SHOW! Sunday, April 20
- Iron Reagan (VA) / Occultist (VA) / Vomit Assault Thursday, April 24
- White Fang (OR/Burger Recs) / Skating Polly (OK) Friday, April 25
- Dean Monkey and the Dropouts / Tele Novella (ex-Voxtrot) Friday, April 25
- Black on Black BIRTHDAY SHOW! / Red Kate / Ebony Tusks / Sona Saturday, April 26
- Deadman Flats / Brody Buster Band / Rolling Foliage Sunday, April 27
- Son of Stan (mem Ben Harper's Relentless 7) / The Caves (KC) Wednesday, June 4
- Phone: 785-749-7676
- Web site: http://www2.ljworld.com/marketplace/lawrence/businesses/replay-lounge/
- Cuisine: Bar & Grill
- Delivery: No
- Buffet: No
- Local establishment: Yes
- Outdoor seating: Yes
- Party room: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Call-aheads accepted: No
- Kids menu: No
- Occasional live music: No
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, No checks accepted
The loveliest little hole in Larryville, the Replay Lounge is home to pinball, rock and roll and a host of townies. You never know who you'll run into.
Free pinball on Fridays from 3 to 6. The Replay also has a heated beer garden open year round that's great blazing it up in a smoke-free town. Check out the wall artwork from Lawrence-expatriate TM2. Shows are usually 21+ and start 10-11.