Lawrence Arts Center
940 N.H., Lawrence, 66044
- State of the Arts Center: Can this building be all things to all Lawrence artists? (Jan. 16, 2006)
- Interview with new Arts Center director, David Leamon (Feb. 1, 2009)
- Wheelchair accessibility: 3
- Mondays: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Summer Youth Theatre Parent Meeting Monday, April 27
- Jazz Combos I, II, III, & VI Tuesday, April 28
- INSIGHT Art Talk: Ann Dean: 365: From Kansas to the Caribbean Thursday, April 30
- 7th Annual Point B Dance Carnival Friday, May 1
- She Lived! - the Dances of a Woman's Life Saturday, May 2
- 7th Annual Point B Dance Carnival Saturday, May 2
- Jazz Ensemble I & Jazz Singers Thursday, May 7
- Free State Story Slam Friday, May 8
- Point A Dance Showcase Saturday, May 9
- Free State Story Slam Saturday, May 9
- Busker Workshops for Kids Saturday, May 30
- Phone: 785-843-2787
- Web site: http://www2.ljworld.com/marketplace/lawrence/businesses/lawrence-arts-center/
- E-mail: email@example.com