743 Massachusetts, Lawrence, 66044
- Wheelchair accessibility: 3
- Sundays: noon to 10 p.m.
- Mondays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The kitchen is always open during business hours.
- Sunday: $4 Big Premium Beers / $3.50 Bloody Marys
- Monday: $2.50 Domestic bottles
- Tuesday: $1.50 any draw on tap
- Wednesday: $3 import bottles
- Thursday: $6 domestic pitchers
- Friday: $3 Free State bottles / $3 Blvd Pints
- Saturday: $10 Blvd Pitchers
- Phone: 785-832-2000
- Web site: http://www2.ljworld.com/marketplace/all/businesses/jeffersons-restaurant/
- Cuisine: American, Bar & Grill, Burgers, Seafood
- Price range $6 - $15
- Delivery: No
- Buffet: No
- Local establishment: Yes
- Outdoor seating: No
- Party room: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Call-aheads accepted: No
- Kids menu: Yes
- Occasional live music: No
- Number of vegetarian dishes: 3
- Number of TVs: 5
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Only local checks
An exceedingly friendly place to land with all kinds of great grub you can't get in most other bars around town - crab legs, crawfish, shell fish, catfish. Their burgers are the chronic and at $5 with fries, they're the town's best bargain. If the food doesn't draw you, maybe the waitresses will: let's just say they've all been blessed with the babitude.
And for some reason, people post dollar bills on the wall here. Go figure.