It’s Brother’s! Bar & Grill
1105 Massachusetts, Lawrence, 66044
- Wheelchair accessibility: 1
- Wednesdays: 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesday: $3 personal pitchers of domestics or wells (32oz) / $2 SoCo, Rumplemintz & Goldschlager shots
- Wednesday: $1 wells / $1.50 Miller High Life bottles / $2 domestic pints / $3 Keystone Light pitchers / $5 Leinie's pitchers
- Thursday: $2 U-call-It's / $2 shots of SoCo lime, Rumplemintz, Goldschlager
- Friday: $1 wells / $1 Jäger bombs, Bacardi bombs / $2 domestic pints / $3 Three Olives mixers / $3.50 calls / $4 microbrew + import pints
- Saturday: $1 wells / $1 Jäger bombs, Bacardi bombs / $2 domestic pints / $3 Bacardi mixers / $3.50 calls / $4 microbrew + import pints
- Phone: 785-830-9281
- Web site: http://www.brothersbar.com/
If you're looking for the town's highest concentration of frat boys and sorority girls off-campus, swing by Brother's.
Their sign says Est. 1967, but this particular bro has only been here since 2001. Seemingly the savior to an otherwise doomed location downtown (formerly Jersey's, formerly Jester's, formerly Tin Pan Alley, etc.), Brothers absolutely packs it in from 11pm to close Thursday through Saturday. At those times, fifty plus people often stand in line outside just to drink for an hour or so.
At any other time, the spacious bar is a fairly sleepy mix of freshies, yuppies and dinks (double income, no kids). Official motto: "Always the 'Best' Specials, Always the 'Most' Fun!" (sic).