317 N. Second, Lawrence, 66044
- Wheelchair accessibility: 3
- Sundays: 1 p.m. to midnight
- Mondays: 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 1 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sunday: $5.00 Bloody Marys
- Monday: $2.50 Domestic beers / $3.00 Jim Beam Drinks
- Tuesday: $5.00 Martinis
- Wednesday: $3.00 Draws
- Thursday: All Wines $5.00 a glass
- Friday: $5.00 Margaritas / $3.50 Tequila Shots
- Saturday: $2.50 Domestic Beers
Gaslight Gardens <a href="http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2012/feb/29/town-talk-former-gaslight-spot-n-lawrence-get-new-/">reopened</a> on St. Patrick's Day 2012, and now has a European beer garden motif. This charming 'backwater' spot is housed in a dinky little building just on the north side of the Kaw river from downtown. While the quaint bar is likely the smallest in town, the patio is among the most spacious, making The Gaslight a preferred spot for smokers and fresh-air breathers alike.
The establishment also will rent bicycles by the hour for folks who want to ride along the adjacent Kansas River levee trail, or perhaps even take the bikes into Downtown Lawrence. As for the brie, well, the tavern won’t have a grill, so owner Craig Nowatzke plans to serve some meats and cheeses and baguette sandwiches.