Dempsey’s Burger Pub
623 Vermont St., Lawrence, 66044
- LJWorld.com story: Chef brings gourmet burger operation to downtown (Feb. 23, 2009)
- Burger battle gaining steam (July 1, 2010)
- Wheelchair accessibility: 1
- Sundays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: $3.50 Free State Beers
- Monday: $1 Off Draws $3 Jameson
- Tuesday: $2 Cans $2 Fireball
- Wednesday: $3.50 Guinness & Sierra Nevada & $3 Rumplemintz
- Thursday: $1 Off Bottles
- Friday: $4 Double Wells $3 Stoli $2 Dempsey's shot choice
- Saturday: $1 Off All Whiskey $3 Domestic Bottles
- Phone: 785-856-5460
- Web site: http://www2.ljworld.com/marketplace/all/businesses/dempseys-irish-pub/
- Cuisine: American, Bar & Grill, Burgers
- Price range $5 - $15
- Delivery: No
- Buffet: No
- Local establishment: Yes
- Outdoor seating: Yes
- Party room: Yes
- Reservations accepted: No
- Call-aheads accepted: No
- Kids menu: Yes
- Occasional live music: Yes
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, No checks accepted
On the menu: A burger topped with fried egg, bacon and Gruyere cheese, as well as a peppercorn medley encrusted burger with Bordelaise sauce and House mustard on a bed of fresh Arugula.
The restaurant also brags about it's local ingredients including local beef, tomatoes from Irick Farms of Linwood, and honey from Anthony's Beehives of Lawrence, plus others.