23rd Street Brewery
3512 Clinton Parkway, Lawrence, 66047
- Wheelchair accessibility: 3
- Sundays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays: 11 a.m. to midnight
- Saturdays: 11 a.m. to midnight
- Sunday: $7 60oz Craft Beer Fishbowls / $6 Bombs from Bomb List
- Monday: $3.50 Mug Club 24oz Beers / $3.00 Domestic & Import Bottles / $7 Vodka Drinks, Any Way You Want It
- Tuesday: $7 Craft Beer Pitcher / $5 Shots from Shot List
- Wednesday: $3 Craft Beer Pints / $6 16oz Cuervo Margaritas
- Thursday: $4 24oz Craft Beer / $7 Martinis from our Martini List
- Friday: $6.50 any drink on Classic Drinks list / $4 Glasses of House Wine
- Saturday: $7 Drinks from Specialty Drinks Page / $5 off Bottles of Wine
- Local History Trivia Night at 23rd Street Brewery Tuesday, Feb. 16
- Phone: 785-856-2337
- Web site: http://www2.ljworld.com/marketplace/lawrence/businesses/23rd-street-brewery/
- Cuisine: American, Bar & Grill, Breweries, Burgers, Pizza, Steak
- Price range $5 - $13
- Delivery: No
- Buffet: No
- Local establishment: Yes
- Outdoor seating: Yes
- Party room: Yes
- Reservations accepted: No
- Call-aheads accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Occasional live music: Yes
- Number of vegetarian dishes: 8
- Number of vegan dishes: 1
- Number of TVs: 33
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, No checks accepted
23rd Street Brewery tweaked its beer selection and started from scratch with a totally new menu of American-style fare. Don't worry: the beer, pizzas, burgers, and appetizers all remain standouts in Lawrence dining. Most everything else about this beloved brewery has stayed the same-same striking environment, same great patio, same pro wait staff, same brew meister, same management (though ownership of the formerly KC-based company expanded to include Lawrence investors). Sunday thru Thursday food is served til 10, and Friday and Saturday food served til 11. Pizza is served everyday until close. The bar closes at 2 a.m. all week.