64° Light Rain
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin
The Free State High drum squad leads the band onto the track before the kickoff of the Firebirds' fall sports jamboree, Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, at FSHS.
Copy and paste the link:
The Cross Country team (boys and girls) ran a mile in the stadium during the half time of the football scrimmage. Boys soccer scrimmaged on the soccer field, girls volleyball played in the gym. There were lots of other sports and clubs represented that night. It's a shame that LJWorld only chose to show pictures of football and one of band and the pom squad. I know the photographer took shots of some of the other events. It would be nice to post those pictures too.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
You are at the first photo
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt and Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...