See complete forecast
Photo by John Young
Tom Snook, Wichita, right, pats Dale Bing on the back while shouting words of encouragement as Bing leaves the first transition area during the Ironman 70.3 Kansas held Sunday, June 10, 2012, at Clinton Lake.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
You are at the first photo
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Burgers with One Side
· Choose two of our tasty burgers, Charbroiled, Chicken, ...
Avocado Burger or Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...