See complete forecast
Photo by John Young
With Raymond Solis’ (2) hand in his face, Lawrence High senior Anthony Buffalomeat, left, shoots a jumper during Lawrence High’s game against Topeka High in the Topeka Invitational Friday, Jan. 20, 2012 in Topeka.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
You are at the first photo
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings
· $0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...