This ad for the opening of the Plaza Barber Shop in Lawrence appeared in the Lawrence Journal-World on Saturday, Dec. 14, 1963. The three getting their hair cut in the ad are, from left, Charles Jacob Schamle, Richard Charles Schamle and David Joseph Schamle. The barbers are named in the ad. The shop was at 1804 Mass., next to the Dillons store that is being rebuilt. Pat Schamle submitted the photo.