See complete forecast
Kansas University structural engineer Stan Rolfe, left, and KU architectural engineer Warren Corman enjoy their “inspection” of the restoration work being done on the Capitol building in Topeka. Phyllis Rolfe submitted the photo.
Copy and paste the link:
Are they ever going to get the capitol restored? This appears to be a project without end.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· The Philly is your choice of either beef ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Four Crispy Beef or Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...